1. Add olive oil to saute pan and caramelize the onions, red pepper, yellow pepper and garlic for about 11 minutes continue to stir so the vegetables don't burn. After 11 minutes add the wine cook for 1 minute longer than turn off heat to saute pan. Add the grated cheese and let it melt together, thenset aside.
2. Cut pockets into chicken breasts with the opening at the top or butterfly the chicken breast. If you butterfly the chicken breast you will need to close the side of the chicken with tooth picks so the stuffing does not cook out.
3. Rub all the spices on the chicken breasts, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Then stuff the chicken with the fajita pepper mix.
4. Add olive oil to saute pan and saute the chicken breasts on medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side until cooked to internal temperature of 165 degrees.
5. Enjoy with guacamole, pico de gallo, and sour cream.