1 Pound of Salmon Filet (remove skin and any pin bones) cut into large 1 1/2 inch bite size pieces
INGREDIENTS FOR SALMON MARINADE
1 Teaspoon of Sesame oil
1 Teaspoon of mirin
1 Teaspoon of Tamari (or Soy Sauce)
INGREDIENTS FOR STIR FRY
1 Tablespoon of grape seed oil
1 Teaspoon of sesame oil
1 Tablespoon of minced fresh ginger
3 Cloves of garlic sliced thin
1 Fresno red chili seeds removed sliced thin
1/2 Red pepper sliced
1/2 Yellow pepper sliced
4 Oz of snow peas
4 Oz of bunashimeji Mushrooms (or trumpet mushrooms)
3 Scallions sliced thin
1 Tablespoon of Mirin
1 Tablespoon of Tamari or Soy Sauce
1 1/2 Tablespoons of Hoisin Sauce
1. Add sesame oil, mirin and tamri to the salmon pieces and let marinate for 30 minutes while you cut up your vegetables
2. On Medium heat add one tablespoon of grapeseed oil to a Non stick fry pan. Cook salmon about 3 to 4 minutes on each side depending on thickness of the salmon keep a slight pink color in the center of the salmon remove from pan and set aside.
3. Wok on medium high heat add the sesame oil, grapeseed oil and the vegetables ginger, garlic and fresno chili and cook for 2 minutes constantly moving the vegetables so they don't burn. Add the mushrooms, red pepper, yellow pepper, snow peas and cook for 2 minutes. The last minute of cooking add the scallions, mirin, tamari and hoisin sauce and stir to combine all the ingredients.
4. Carefully adding the cooked salmon to the wok stiring to combine all the sauces without breaking the salmon pieces.
5. Enjoy with your favorite rice or if you are like me, I just enjoy the salmon and vegetables.