3 tablespoons of sweet chili sauce (store bought or homemade)
1 tablespoon of grape seed oil
6 thick round slices of pineapple
1/2 cup fresh orange juice
1/4 cup of toasted sesame oil
1/4 cup of soy sauce
2 garlic cloves minced
1 teaspoon of minced fresh ginger
1 tablespoon of honey
1 teaspoon of sambel (chili oil)
1. For the marinade, in the large bowl add orange juice, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, olive oil, garlic, ginger, honey and sambel. Whisk all ingredients together.
2. Take 1/2 cup of the marinade and mix it into your broccoli slaw cover and place in fridge for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
3. Take the other half of the marinade and pour over halibut place in fridge marinade for 30 minutes, then flip the halibut and marinade for 30 minutes longer.
4. Remove fish from marinade and pat dry add salt.
5. Add grapeseed oil to your cast iron grill place on medium high heat, after pan heats up add pineapple and fish. After 3 minutes flip the pineapple and cook for 3 minutes longer. Depending on the thickness of your halibut cook 4 to 5 minutes per side should be moist and flaky.
6. Plate with the slaw on the bottom then by adding pineapples slices topping with the grilled halibut and drizzle sweet chili sauce over the top.