1. Add paprika, allspiice, salt and pepper to the pork chops place in saute pan with olive oil on medium high heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side to get a golden brown color and remove from pan.
2. Tent pork chops and set them aside they will finish cooking in the sauce.
3. Add butter to same pan let melt then add the onions and apples and saute them for 4 minutes.
4. In a bowl mix together chicken stock, apple juice, apple butter, allspice and sage and pour over the apples and onions. Add the pork chops back to the pan with the apples and onions and cook for about 5 to 8 minutes depending on the thickness of your pork chops.
5. When the pork chops reach the internal temperature of 140 degrees. Turn the burner off the pork will continue to raise to about 145 degrees is the perfect temperature for a juicy pork chop.