1/1/4 pound of fresh salmon (skin and pin bones removed)
1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon of capers
1 tablespoon of dill
2 scallions white and green chopped fine
1/2 cup of panko crumbs
2 tablespoons of olive oil for frying burgers
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place your salmon in the food processor and pulse the food processor until the salmon resembles ground meat texture.
2. In a large bowl add Mustard , Mayonnaise, fresh and lemon juice and mix the wet ingredients together. Then add the capers, scallions and dill. Mix together.
3. Remove salmon from food processor and incorporate with the wet ingredients in the bowl. Once all the wet ingredients are blended with the ground salmon add the panko crumbs with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Form 4 salmon patties, add olive oil to skillet on medium high heat and cook salmon for 5 minutes on one side and 4 minutes on the other side until salmon is cooked through.
5. Place cooked salmon patties in the pretzel bun and fill with your favorite toppings.