1. To make the marinade in large bowl add fresh rosemary, olive oil, dijon mustard, juice of 1 lemon, salt and pepper. Whisk together. Add the chicken to marinade and toss to coat and place in fridge for 1 hour up to 8 hours.
2. Start with cold water and salt add potatoes bring to boil for about 8 to 9 minutes until fork tender. Remove toss with olive oil and salt and pepper and set aside.
3. In large oven proof skillet add olive oil and place on medium high stove top. Add chicken skin side down first for 5 minutes and brown the skin flip and cook bottom side for 3 minutes.
4. Pour wine into hot skillet with chicken let cook for 1 minute then add the juice of 1 lemon and the two rosemary springs. Nestle the cooked fingerling potatoes in with the chicken, also place in the squeezed remains of the lemon after juicing.
5. Place skillet in a preheated oven set at 425 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes until chicken temperature reaches 165 degrees.