2 tablespoon of McCormick Italian mushroom spaghetti sauce mix
16 oz of spaghetti of choice
INGREDIENTS FOR THE MEATBALLS
1 1/4 pounds of meatloaf mix half pork and half ground beef
3 eggs beaten
1 tablespoon of dried parsley
1 cup of plain breadcrumbs
1 small onion about 1/2 cup grated
1/2 cup of parmesan cheese grated
salt and pepper to taste
1. Add olive oil to a large pot on medium heat and saute sliced garlic for 2 minutes until soft not browned.
2. Add crushed and diced tomatoes to the garlic. Then add the tomato paste and water and stir to combine the tomato paste with the tomatoes and water.
3. Stir in all your spices oregano, basil, sugar, speghetti spice mix, salt and pepper and bring up to a simmer and reduce the heat to low.
4. For meatballs combine all ingredients meatloaf mix, breadcrumbs, eggs, parmesan cheese, parsley, grated onion and salt and pepper and roll into golf ball size meatballs.
5. Drop half of your raw meatballs directly into the simmering tomato sauce and shake the pot so the meat balls get covered with the tomato sauce. Do not stir the meatballs are very delicate and tender and will fall apart. Cook for 15 minutes add the other half of the raw meatballs shake the pot again and let simmer on low heat for 45 minutes longer.
6. Delicately remove the meatballs add your cooked pasta toss to combine the sauce and pasta and serve with your favorite grated parmesan cheese